justify-content property defines how the browser distributes space between and around content items along the main-axis of a
flex container, and the inline axis of a
If set to
center , then the items are packed flush to each other toward the center of the alignment container along the main axis.
Note: The main axis is horizontal in case of
flex-direction: row and vertical in case of
flex-direction: column .
- Stretch children to fill horizontally
- Create a fixed navbar with TailwindCSS
- Create a 20/80 grid with Tailwind CSS
- Fill the full height of the screen in TailwindCSS
- Center an absolute element in TailwindCSS
- How to use calc() in TailwindCSS
- Force list bullets inside the container
- Write vertical text in HTML
- Center content within an element